tRNA gene List

CandidatusAcetothermia

HIT: 138 sequence(s).

Download Sequence
View ClustalW result
The reliable tRNA genes All candidate tRNA genes
Select
Sequence ID Genome ID
(or Accession No.)
Phylum/Class
(Sample source for ENV)
Species Start End Direction AA Anticodon Genome/Seq. Info. Decision
>W1610613008 LGFI01000011 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 29 104 + Val GAC [ENA]
>W1710734290 LGFI01000011 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 29 104 + Val GAC [ENA]
>W1710734293 LGFI01000016 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 102 30 - Cys GCA [ENA]
>W1610613011 LGFI01000016 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 102 30 - Cys GCA [ENA]
>W1710734304 LGFI01000022 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 7476 7551 + Glu CTC [ENA]
>W1610613022 LGFI01000022 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 7476 7551 + Glu CTC [ENA]
>W1610613007 LGFI01000010 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 8972 8896 - Pro TGG [ENA]
>W1710734289 LGFI01000010 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 8972 8896 - Pro TGG [ENA]
>W1610613017 LGFI01000019 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 12297 12224 - Thr CGT [ENA]
>W1710734299 LGFI01000019 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 12297 12224 - Thr CGT [ENA]
>W1710734286 LGFI01000007 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 12708 12636 - Val CAC [ENA]
>W1610613004 LGFI01000007 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 12708 12636 - Val CAC [ENA]
>W1710734275 LGFI01000004 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 14571 14657 + Ser TGA [ENA]
>W1610612993 LGFI01000004 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 14571 14657 + Ser TGA [ENA]
>W1710734300 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 20355 20430 + Gly CCC [ENA]
>W1610613018 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 20355 20430 + Gly CCC [ENA]
>W1610613019 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 23311 23405 + Ser GCT [ENA]
>W1710734301 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 23311 23405 + Ser GCT [ENA]
>W1710734302 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 23463 23538 + Arg CCG [ENA]
>W1610613020 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 23463 23538 + Arg CCG [ENA]
>W1610613016 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 24143 24068 - Trp CCA [ENA]
>W1710734298 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 24143 24068 - Trp CCA [ENA]
>W1610613021 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 24600 24524 - Ala TGC [ENA]
>W1710734303 LGFI01000021 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 24600 24524 - Ala TGC [ENA]
>W1610613015 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 25708 25633 - Thr GGT [ENA]
>W1710734297 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 25708 25633 - Thr GGT [ENA]
>W1710734296 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 25838 25752 - Tyr GTA [ENA]
>W1610613014 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 25838 25752 - Tyr GTA [ENA]
>W1610613013 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 25997 25923 - Thr TGT [ENA]
>W1710734295 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 25997 25923 - Thr TGT [ENA]
>W1610612992 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 29510 29434 - Ile GAT [ENA]
>W1710734274 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 29510 29434 - Ile GAT [ENA]
>W1710734294 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 34267 34182 - Leu CAA [ENA]
>W1610613012 LGFI01000018 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 34267 34182 - Leu CAA [ENA]
>W1610613005 LGFI01000008 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 34554 34483 - Met CAT [ENA]
>W1710734287 LGFI01000008 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 34554 34483 - Met CAT [ENA]
>W1610612978 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 37390 37462 + Ala GGC [ENA]
>W1710734260 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 37390 37462 + Ala GGC [ENA]
>W1710734280 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38117 38190 + Lys CTT [ENA]
>W1610612998 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38117 38190 + Lys CTT [ENA]
>W1710734281 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38254 38329 + Lys TTT [ENA]
>W1610612999 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38254 38329 + Lys TTT [ENA]
>W1610613000 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38330 38407 + Glu TTC [ENA]
>W1710734282 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38330 38407 + Glu TTC [ENA]
>W1610613001 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38471 38545 + Val TAC [ENA]
>W1710734283 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38471 38545 + Val TAC [ENA]
>W1710734284 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38639 38717 + Asp GTC [ENA]
>W1610613002 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38639 38717 + Asp GTC [ENA]
>W1710734285 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38812 38887 + Phe GAA [ENA]
>W1610613003 LGFI01000006 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 38812 38887 + Phe GAA [ENA]
>W1710734292 LGFI01000014 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 48808 48897 + Leu CAG [ENA]
>W1610613010 LGFI01000014 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 48808 48897 + Leu CAG [ENA]
>W1610612996 LGFI01000005 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 50972 51049 + Arg CCT [ENA]
>W1710734278 LGFI01000005 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 50972 51049 + Arg CCT [ENA]
>W1610612997 LGFI01000005 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 52077 52167 + Ser GGA [ENA]
>W1710734279 LGFI01000005 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 52077 52167 + Ser GGA [ENA]
>W1710734273 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54074 53999 - Ala CGC [ENA]
>W1610612991 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54074 53999 - Ala CGC [ENA]
>W1730012971 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54228 54154 - Met CAT [ENA]
>W1630010664 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54228 54154 - Met CAT [ENA]
>W1710734272 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54353 54277 - Met CAT [ENA]
>W1610612990 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54353 54277 - Met CAT [ENA]
>W1610612989 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54487 54399 - Leu TAA [ENA]
>W1710734271 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54487 54399 - Leu TAA [ENA]
>W1710734270 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54568 54495 - Gly GCC [ENA]
>W1610612988 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54568 54495 - Gly GCC [ENA]
>W1610612987 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54695 54611 - Leu TAG [ENA]
>W1710734269 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 54695 54611 - Leu TAG [ENA]
>W1610612986 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 58862 58785 - Arg TCG [ENA]
>W1710734268 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 58862 58785 - Arg TCG [ENA]
>W1610612985 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59021 58947 - His GTG [ENA]
>W1710734267 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59021 58947 - His GTG [ENA]
>W1710734266 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59145 59068 - Arg TCT [ENA]
>W1610612984 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59145 59068 - Arg TCT [ENA]
>W1710734265 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59302 59229 - Gly TCC [ENA]
>W1610612983 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59302 59229 - Gly TCC [ENA]
>W1610612982 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59486 59409 - Pro CGG [ENA]
>W1710734264 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 59486 59409 - Pro CGG [ENA]
>W1710734261 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 62680 62756 + Pro GGG [ENA]
>W1610612979 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 62680 62756 + Pro GGG [ENA]
>W1610613009 LGFI01000011 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 69882 69957 + Asn GTT [ENA]
>W1710734291 LGFI01000011 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 69882 69957 + Asn GTT [ENA]
>W1710734288 LGFI01000009 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 82574 82488 - Leu GAG [ENA]
>W1610613006 LGFI01000009 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 82574 82488 - Leu GAG [ENA]
>W1610612995 LGFI01000004 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 93197 93122 - Arg GCG [ENA]
>W1710734277 LGFI01000004 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 93197 93122 - Arg GCG [ENA]
>W1610612994 LGFI01000004 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 93344 93257 - Ser CGA [ENA]
>W1710734276 LGFI01000004 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 93344 93257 - Ser CGA [ENA]
>W1610612981 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 159537 159464 - Gln CTG [ENA]
>W1710734263 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 159537 159464 - Gln CTG [ENA]
>W1710734262 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 205208 205281 + Gln TTG [ENA]
>W1610612980 LGFI01000001 CandidatusAcetothermia Acetothermia bacterium 64_32 (LGFI) 205208 205281 + Gln TTG [ENA]
>C181204266 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 48454 48542 + Leu CAG -
>C181204310 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 92031 91956 - Gly CCC -
>C181204309 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 99792 99717 - Glu TTC -
>C181204308 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 99929 99856 - Lys TTT -
>C181204307 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 100068 99993 - Lys CTT -
>C181204267 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 178072 178143 + Val TAC -
>C181204268 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 178156 178234 + Asp GTC -
>C181204269 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 178301 178376 + Phe GAA -
>C181204270 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 256478 256553 + Cys GCA -
>C181204271 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 256568 256644 + Val GAC -
>C181204272 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 390582 390668 + Leu GAG -
>C181204273 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 415240 415311 + Met CAT -
>C181204306 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 441486 441411 - Arg GCG -
>C181204305 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 441646 441560 - Ser CGA -
>C181204274 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 456645 456720 + Asn GTT -
>C181204304 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 462431 462341 - Ser GGA -
>C181204275 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 544986 545058 + Glu CTC -
>C181204276 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 570477 570562 + Ser TGA -
>C181204277 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 584642 584715 + Gln CTG -
>C181204278 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 662924 663008 + Leu TAG -
>C181204279 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 663050 663123 + Gly GCC -
>C181204280 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 663131 663214 + Leu TAA -
>C181204281 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 663217 663293 + Met CAT -
>C183003778 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 663342 663415 + Met CAT -
>C181204282 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 663422 663497 + Ala CGC -
>C181204283 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 664915 664991 + Ala TGC -
>C181204303 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 677836 677760 - Pro TGG -
>C181204284 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 748539 748615 + Pro GGG -
>C181204302 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 797287 797199 - Leu CAA -
>C181204285 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 931673 931749 + Gln TTG -
>C181204286 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 963357 963430 + Thr CGT -
>C181204287 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1013077 1013154 + Pro CGG -
>C181204288 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1014068 1014138 + Gly TCC -
>C181204289 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1014169 1014246 + Arg TCT -
>C181204290 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1014290 1014365 + His GTG -
>C181204291 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1014412 1014486 + Arg TCG -
>C181204301 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1047102 1047028 - Ala GGC -
>C181204292 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1062684 1062756 + Val CAC -
>C181204300 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1070802 1070727 - Arg CCT -
>C181204293 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1130861 1130934 + Thr TGT -
>C181204294 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1130997 1131083 + Tyr GTA -
>C181204295 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1131128 1131201 + Thr GGT -
>C181204296 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1132707 1132782 + Trp CCA -
>C181204297 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1152346 1152422 + Ile GAT -
>C181204299 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1178068 1177993 - Arg CCG -
>C181204298 LS483254 CandidatusAcetothermia Candidatus Acetothermia bacterium Ran1 (LS483254) 1178227 1178135 - Ser GCT -
Select
Sequence ID Genome ID
(or Accession No.)
Phylum/Class
(Sample source for ENV)
Species Start End Direction AA Anticodon Genome/Seq. Info. Decision
Download Sequence
View ClustalW result

BACK